2 whole wheat tortillas
½ cup cheddar, shredded
2 eggs, boiled and chopped
¼ cup chopped ham, bacon,or turkey sausage
1 tbsp green onion, red and green bell peppers, finely
hot sauce to taste
- Place tortilla in a large frying pan.
- Layer with half the cheese, boiled eggs, ham, green onion and hot sauce.
- Top with the other half of the cheese and the second
- Cook over medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes or
until cheese begins to melt.
- Carefully flip the quesadilla and cook for an additional minute on the other side.