Quinoa Chicken Salad in a Mason Jar
Say “good-bye” to the sad desk salad, say “hello” to this gorgeous, satisfying Quinoa Chicken Salad in a Mason jar.
This simple recipe is a snap to meal prep, so you’ll have four awesome desk salads for the week in no time
- 3 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. raw honey (or pure maple syrup)
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. + 1 tsp. olive oil extra virgin
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 4 cups sliced cucumbers
- 4 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 3 cups grilled chicken breast boneless, skinless, sliced
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
To make dressing, combine vinegar, lemon juice, and honey in a medium bowl; whisk to blend.
Add mustard; mix well.
Slowly add oil while whisking; mix well. Evenly divide dressing between 4 one-quart Mason jars. Set aside.
Evenly layer quinoa, cucumbers, tomatoes, chicken, and cheese on top of dressing in jars.
Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days. Shake before serving.
Variation (Add 1 green container per serving): Add 4 cups fresh baby spinach.